Chris Medina’s song “What are words” is not just another song. This song actually represents his love for his fiance Juliana Ramos.
She got into an accident on 2nd october 2009 which nearly killed her and since then she has been trying to relearn the most basic of tasks with the help of her family and Chris.
She needs help of people around her even for walking, feeding and communicating. It is like the most horrible thing that one can go through and some consider it as even worse than death.
No matter how insuperable this may seem, Chris has always been with her holding her hand when she needs him most.
To empathize the things that Chris have done and what he and others related to his girl have been trying to do earnestly since such a long time, do have a look at this squidoo lens: http://www.squidoo.com/whatarewords
If you would like to know more about Chris and Juliana, follow these links:
- To know about the current situation of Juliana, visit this ForJuliana.org
There you will find the latest videos and blog posts from her mother about her recovery and what else has been going on in her life. There are many posts telling the story of Juliana and her family which includes Chris of course.
- You can join the group called “For Juliana” on facebook to pass on your wishes to her and keep track of her progress.
Chris’s story on MTV
- MTV.COM features Chris’s story in their own way.
Chris on Facebook
- The official Facebook page maintained by Chris
Chris on Twitter
- Chris’s official twitter profile
P.S.: I also came across a kind of related story from Bhutan: